Thursday, August 14, 2008

Research on the black line

I did some research on the black line and found other people have been seeing it, it looks like more recently. There are all kinds of theories and some footage on utube. Here's a link to Rense.com which has some info on it. As I discover more I will post it. 

Another note I missed in the earlier posting was during that summer of the moth creature and out of control psychic phenomena I found myself locked out of my home in my PJ's in the middle of the night or I should say early morning. I couldn't remember why I was outside but I do remember answering my mother's question of why I was outside with this bizarre answer, which at the time just kind of came out of my mouth, "I was dancing in the street." 

I will fill all in with more details over time. There is a lot more to the black line and moth creature story.

No comments: